Camp: Impulse Control at Home
Does your dog settle in place and act calm when you are working from home or taking a call or eating at the dinner table? Does your dog play a bit too rough when you engage him in an activity, pull a lot on leash, jump up on people and/or act a bit out of control in more distracting environments, making it generally difficult to take the dog places? Then this camp is for you! We will focus on relaxation exercises and setting structure for highly energetic dogs and dogs that can go from low to high arousal in a matter of seconds.
- Behaviors: go to place, settle, stay, wait, and leave it.
- 5 individual training sessions with dog and trainer. Each session the dog will receive a daily progress card with homework.
- 1 private follow-up session once the camp concludes. A 30 minute consult scheduled with your trainer to review progress and transition the behaviors to you to continue working on at home. This final session will take place via phone or online through Google Meet.
- A total of 3 hours with a trainer
- $375 at daycare or $475 at home