Camp: Basic Manners at Daycare
Just got a new puppy? Have an older dog who used to respond to you but doesn’t anymore? This is the ideal camp for you to address basic manners. This camp is perfect for any age dog, including puppies. We will work on teaching behaviors through exercises that we can apply in useful ways to daily life. If your dog is struggling with some of those behaviors more than others we will focus on those.
- Behaviors: attention, name recognition, sit, down, polite greetings, and recalls.
- 5 individual training sessions with dog and trainer. Each session the dog will receive a daily progress card with homework.
- 1 private follow-up session once the camp concludes. A 30 minute consult scheduled with your trainer to review progress and transition the behaviors to you to continue working on at home. This final session will take place via phone or online through Google Meet.
- A total of 3 hours with a trainer
- $375 at daycare or $475 at home